Looking for a product that protects your creation? Are you afraid of scratches and dull areas developing on your resin tables, trays and coasters?
HEAT PRO is a water-clear, two-component polyurethane resin formulated to protect surfaces.
Its special elastic formulation allows it to absorb shocks and scratches to maintain the original mirror polish! It also resists temperatures up to 400°F (200°C); ideal for surfaces that will come into contact with pots or pans.
✔️ Flexible Anti-Scratch Glossy Resin
✔️ Resists scratches
✔️ Withstands high temperatures of 400°F (200°)!
✔️ High resistance to yellowing
✔️ Catalyzes at room temperature
Mixing and Cure:
- Component A: 100
- Component B: 75
- Minimum thickness 1mm
- Maximum allowed casting: 3/16” (5mm)
- Appearance: homogeneous liquid with low viscosity
- Coverage: 4oz (by weight) of mixture per square foot (or 1.2 kg / m2) per 1 mm of thickness
- Gel-time: 3 hours at about 68°F (20°C)
- Complete hardening: after 48 hours
- Viscosity at 25°c, Pa: A: 0.6-1.0 B-0.2-1.2
- Density, g / cm3: A: 1.2-1.3 B-0.95-1.20
Characteristics of the cured material:
- Final tensile strength MPa – not less than 17
- Elongation at break – 350-480%
- At a pressure of 0.2 MPa for 12 hours – waterproof
- Shore hardness not less than 80-85 cu.
- Volatile organic substance content 0%
- Hardened mass can only be removed mechanically
- Water absorption within 24 hours is no more than 1-3% of the mass
To be applied as a final layer of between 1- and 3-mm thickness, allowing coverage of large or small surfaces. It solidifies at room temperature in a few hours and in 24 hours it is completely ready for any use.
- Apply only on perfectly dry surfaces – Protect from humidity. Not compatible with acrylic or liquid dyes. The product must be applied on a clear resin surface, (without dyes).
- If applying to colored resin or other materials, apply at least a 1mm layer of clear resin beforehand. Wait 24-48h and apply the product.
- Respect the exact ratio of use and mix thoroughly for at least 3 minutes. Do not apply on damp surfaces. Prepare the application surface with a hair dryer to eliminate any residual moisture. Once the product has been prepared, apply within 15 minutes.
- Modified with anti-UV filters. Ideal for lining worktops and tables, trays and all types of coasters. The composition is resistant to small scratches due to daily wear and gives you a glossy surface. Also suitable for artistic applications on fabrics.
- Ideal for covering worktops and tables, trays, coasters and even shoes, it can be used for glossy finishes that require high protection.
- HEAT PRO Protective Scratch Coating – Resists up to 400°F/200°C