EPOXY RESIN – UNIQUE CASTINGS, UP TO 2 INCHES [5 CM]!!! FOR TABLES AND OTHER ARTISTIC CREATIONS!
- ⚙️ 【RIVERTABLE, COUNTERTOPS AND DEEP COATING RESIN】 Ideal for the wood and deep river tables, countertops or for the creation of objects that require high thickness casting. Special low exothermic reaction and its low viscosity are perfect for deep castings, guaranteeing stability and scratch resistance for your creations. Detailed instructions and gloves for free.
- 🧪 【HIGH QUALITY Glossy, self-leveling and odorless epoxy resin. Easily polished. The added UV Anti-Yellowing Filters help save clarity over time. The low density allows prevent the incorporation of air bubbles making it perfectly suitable for river tables and countertops. Compatible with silicone and wood, fabric, glass, paper or photographs. Complete catalyzation in 5-7 days, but workable after about 72 hours.
- 🌿 【SAFE AND CERTIFIED】 All our resins are Certified Non-Toxic, Solvent-free, non-flammable, and totally safe.
- 💧 【EASY TO USE】 The 2:1 mixing ratio makes this product very easy to use. Being a two-component resin, simply mix RESIN A + HARDENER B in the ratio indicated above the package and let it harden without the need for further additives. Can be colored as desired.
- 📞 【FREE PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE SERVICE] We are the manufacturer, with a professional laboratory that will happily offer guidance with any complex project.
Finally, the ultimate product that allows high-thickness castings; non-yellowing and scratch-resistant.
Ultra-low exothermic reaction allows high-thickness castings WITHOUT OVERHEATING and WITHOUT DEFORMATION.
WATER CLEAR and NON-YELLOWING. Specially designed for river tables and other large castings.
–Wood-working: Coating, Countertops and Tables, Lamps and Works of art;
–Restoration or surface coating: Wood, Concrete, Ceramics, Canvas, Glass fiber, Floors;
–DIY: Penny-floors, Jewelry-making, Dynamic modelling and Artistic creations;
–Industrial: Boat care and maintenance; Impregnation of technical fabrics (fiberglass, carbon fiber, Kevlar).
Ideal for wood and resin tables thanks to its features:
- Low exothermic reaction, for castings up to 2 inches (5 cm)!
- UV filters; non-yellowing guaranteed for 10 years;
- Scratch-resistant surface
- Low viscosity to eliminate air bubbles
- Long working time, permitting you to work on the project to correct any aesthetic defects
- Heat resistance – up to 70 C [158 F]
If one of the sides of the project is more than 4” (100mm) or the total weight of pouring epoxy is more than 18 pound (8kg) we highly recommend to do your casting in two or more layers, waiting 6- 8 hours between them for the exothermic reaction to complete.
Be careful with the casting height! You can use this rule:
2” or 5cm–> max. 25 pounds/12kg per application
1-1/2” or 4 cm –> max. 30 pounds/14 kg per application
1-1/4” or 3 cm .–> max. 45 pounds/20 kg per application
¾” or 2cm –> max. 220 pounds/100 kg per application
- For best results, measure the two components by weight, not volume, staying within 5% of the recommended mix ratio.
- Always mix the product thoroughly for at least 2 minutes, scraping all the bowl surfaces to ensure complete mixing.
- Try to use the product in a temperature-controlled environment within the optimal product specifications.
- Avoid high humidity or low or extremely high ambient temperatures.
- Ensure that the surface is dry and any dirt, dust and oils are removed to achieve optimal bonding. It is highly recommended to sand the surface for adhesion.
- Perform small preliminary tests to have a clear understanding of the polymerization features of the resins in your work environment and the compatibility of the resins with other materials.